Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo Switch)
- Get ready to challenge your brain in a variety of ways in Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch
- Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different play styles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger or using the right Joy-Cons; IR motion camera, which detects the shape of your fingers
- Train together: With one Joy-Con each, challenge friends and family to select kinds of training
- Retail boxed copies of Dr Kawashima's Brain Training includes the Nintendo Switch stylus
- To play certain exercises on Nintendo Switch Lite, a Joy-Con pair is required and a device to recharge the Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip, will also be required
A variety of challenges
Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different play styles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger, or by using the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera. Let’s take a look at some of them that you’ll find in the game:
- Finger Calculations: Solve maths problems. Even if you know the answer in your head, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: Try to win – and lose – using your hands in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
… And more!
How old is your brain?
Calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your information processing speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Ensure you don’t miss your daily exercises by setting an alarm, where your Nintendo Switch will notify you – even if the console is in Sleep Mode!
You can also share your results with your family each day with Brain Training Email to let them know how you’re getting on!