- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot brings virtual reality to the Revolution against the Nazis
- Paris. 1980. You're the best hacker in town. Your mission: aid the French resistance by taking control of powerful Nazi war machines
- ram, gun down, and burn your way through the city of love, leaving Dead Nazis in your wake. Saddle up, Cyberpilot, you're one of us now
Control giant, futuristic fighting machines, known as RIGS, and compete in teams, in purpose-purpose-built RIGS arenas located in big cities all around the world.
Playstation VR required.£17.39 £20.39
- Experience the thrill of becoming a big screen action hero by wielding two PlayStation Move motion controllers or a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
- Live every moment of the drama with a unique soundtrack of classic movie orchestral scoring and London grime composed by leading artists
- Wreak havoc through an unpredictable story packed with twists, turns and shocking revelations
- Online: team up with friends to journey, build and fight together online
- VR: feel every moment in PS VR with immersive and intuitive controls
- updates: contains all 7 major updates since Initial launch!
- Singles match - (player vs CPU or player 1 vs player 2)
- online multiplayer - Choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world.
- become the best in tournament Mode - pyramid-style tournaments are ranked by difficulty.
- exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- a variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action.
- true to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you're really there!
- customisable racket - racket changes serve a practical purpose as well as a visual one, and can alter your serve for example.
Two teams are hired by unknown contract handlers to protect or obtain data located in dangerous locations around the world.
Playstation VR required.
Compatible with PlayStation®VR Aim Controller, DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller.£27.39
Step into the online world of Playstation with a 12 month subscription to PlayStation Plus and receive free full video game downloads each month.
How to receive your Digital Download Code:
1 - Purchase PlayStation Plus 12 Month Subscription.
2 - Check your e-mails or GameOn account for the code. Account > Digital Download Codes
3 - Redeem your code on your PlayStation Network account.
This product is non refundable£49.99
- Integrated motion sensor and trackable sphere work with the PlayStation Camera to deliver precision tracking - keeping your shots lighting fast and deadly accurate.
- Engage the enemy and your surrounds in whole new ways as the unique, ergonomic design creates an incredible sense of connection between you and your virtual world. Supporting both left and right-handed grips, the lightweight controller looks and feels just like a real weapon as it vibrates with every shot you fire
- With a range of compatible games available and more incoming, the PS VR aim controller's extensive arsenal of DUALSHOCK 4 controls- including dual sticks for full FPS motion and action buttons alongside a large trigger - mean you're always armed and ready to combat new enemies and adapt to new challenges