Game of the Year
- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
- Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage
- Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements
- Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker.
- starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also Introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game.
- from traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.
- game of the Year Edition includes:
- the full game.
- the city that never sleeps -three post-launch story chapters featuring new characters and missions
As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, journey once more into a universe filled with more colossal enemies and environments. Fans and newcomers alike will get lost in the games hallmark rewarding game play and immersive graphics.£27.39