Games Under £30
- Mario and Rabbids universes collide in this adventure that combines the best of these two worlds!
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun
- Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system, even on the go
• Infinite replayability with 30 thrilling games.
• Multiplayer mode with 18 games for up to four players.
• Improve your skills and level up to become the king in the high scores.
• Plenty of fun to explore in puzzle, action, sports, strategy and more.
• Stunning hand-drawn graphics and animations.£29.99
• Explore, Fight & Catalogue: Survey 4 different Biomes on Planet AR-Y 26. Scan and catalogue alien flora and fauna at your own pace. Discover 30+ creatures, each with unique behaviours, threats, and abilities. Complete player-driven quests while uncovering hundreds of collectibles and secrets along the way.
• Upgrade to Advance: Access new areas by upgrading your tools including a laser pistol, a rocket pack for boost jumps, rocket boots for swift descents and more. Your trusty 3D printer will turn any old space trash you discover into useful items.
• Uncover the Mystery: Are you truly alone? Solve the mystery to complete your survey of the planet.£24.99
• Unique Hybrid Design: Indivisible is equal parts platformer and RPG, blending side-scrolling exploration with fast-paced RPG combat.
• Explore Loka: Explore a vast, lush world using over a dozen abilities Ajna will learn on her journey.
• Huge Character Roster: With over 20 unique Incarnations to choose from, there are countless ways to customise your party for battle.
• Hand-Drawn and Hand-Animated: Every character and monster has been painstakingly crafted, with every animation frame brimming with character.
• Legendary Music Score: Indivisible’s soundtrack has been composed by legendary game composer Hiroki Kikuta, renowned for genre favourites like Secret of Mana, • Seiken Densetsu 3, and Koudelka.£24.99
Dungeon of the Endless is the award-winning Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defence game, in which you and your team of heroes must protect the generator of your crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as you try to find your way out...
The game also includes the following content:
• Deep Freeze.
• Death Gamble.
• Rescue Team.
• Organic Matters.£29.99
- Local multiplayer up to 6 players.
- unlockable content
- different trophies and competitions
- 10 different teams with unique special skills
- 4 cameras: chose the camera you want to see the action in the game.
- kickers mode: play with 3 Captains to get many powers while you play!
- team mode: play with your favourite team and use your captain's power to win the match!
- retro mode: pixel and football are all together! Feel the 90's vibes in this retro mode!
- Based on the International Amazon Prime Video Series "Bibi & Tina"
- Take on 18 challenging riding missions.
- Improve your skills in the best time challenge.
- Take relaxing rides in the open game world.
- Find and collect hidden objects to unlock new content.
- Take beautiful photos of the environment for your photo album.
- Ten different horses to choose from.
- Control 4 different construction machines.
- Build multiple constructions.
- Destroy old facilities, fences and other buildings.
- Buy, develop and manage properties to gain profits.
- Over 20 upgrades for machines.
- Work in various weather conditions.
- Execute city projects founded by the mayor and get rich.
- Over 100 construction contracts!
Become a certified removals master in this action, puzzle, physics based moving simulator that brings new meaning to "couch co-op".
In Moving Out players can train alone or with friends to learn the do’s and don'ts of moving furniture. Expect plot twists, irreverent humour, cameos and borderline trademark infringing scenarios. You thought moving was dull, think again!£29.99
- Once you've saved the world, grab your friends for classic four player fun! Enter the arena to battle your buddies in a range of game modes:
- Boxing: Shoot fireworks, avoid water!
- Collect: Grab the most tape, where will it appear next?
- Thief: Steal coins, ruin friendships!
- Oddbox: Become the most wanted, avoid the hunters!
In LEGO® CITY Undercover, players become Chase McCain, a police officer who goes undercover to hunt down the notorious – and recently escaped – criminal, Rex Fury, to put an end to his city-wide crime wave. This open-world LEGO adventure allows fans and newcomers to explore the sprawling metropolis that is LEGO® CITY with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, filled with car thieves to bust, vehicles to navigate, mischievous aliens to capture, hilarious movie references to discover, lost pigs to rescue and of course, hundreds of collectibles. With 15 special assignments to conquer, LEGO CITY Undercover brings together witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humor to create a fun-filled experience for players of all ages.£29.99
• Online Bonus DLC: The Flash Wheels The Flash Player Banner DC Entertainment Player Banner Nintendo themed content includes exclusive Nintendo Car Toppers (Mario & Luigi) and Nintendo Themed Battle Cars (Super Mario Bros and Metroid)£29.99
- Start your engines and gear up for an all-new action-packed adventure in cars 3: driven to win inspired by Disney Pixar's film, cars 3. Join Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez as they prepare for a rematch against rival Racer Jackson Storm. Master your driving skills for the ultimate world-class, competitive racing experience. Dive in and play with over 20 customizable characters including the beloved Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, along with Cruz Ramirez and the next generation of racers. Cruise through over 20 tracks set in iconic locations from the film such as Radiator springs and Florida international Speedway
- Get ready to challenge your brain in a variety of ways in Dr Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch
- Test your skills with an assortment of exercises and tests in different play styles, such as holding your Nintendo Switch console vertically and using a stylus or your finger or using the right Joy-Cons; IR motion camera, which detects the shape of your fingers
- Train together: With one Joy-Con each, challenge friends and family to select kinds of training
- Retail boxed copies of Dr Kawashima's Brain Training includes the Nintendo Switch stylus
- To play certain exercises on Nintendo Switch Lite, a Joy-Con pair is required and a device to recharge the Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip, will also be required
- A vibrant cast of 12+ characters, each with their own distinct personalities and motivations
- Challenge your friends to local and online multiplayer skirmish modes with complete rule customization, as well as local and online competitive and co-op play
- Design and share online your own complex series of battlefields, with branching story paths using easy to master in-game map and campaign editors.
- Follow the story of a fresh-faced and inexperienced young Queen on a quest against unworldly forces in Campaign mode
- Deluxe Edition includes Wargroove game, Digital Soundtrack, Strategy Manual, Map of Aurania & Sprite Stickers.
- Spyro's back and he's all scaled up!
- The original roast master is back! Same sick burns, same smoldering attitude, now all scaled up in stunning HD.
- Spyro is bringing the heat like never before in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy game collection.
- Rekindle the fire with remastered versions of the original three games, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage! and Spyro Year of the Dragon.
- Explore the expansive realms, re-encounter the fiery personalities and relive the adventure in fully remastered glory.
- Choose your clan and build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard.
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster...).
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes.
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities.
- Build mythical relics and unleash their incredible power.
- Achieve different victory conditions (Conquest, Fame, Lore, Trading...).
- Play against your friends or against an AI with different difficulty levels and personalities.
- Enjoy dedicated servers and grind the ranks to reach the final Norse God rank.
Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa's neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land! Armed with your Pa's old handbook and workbench, you must gather, mine and craft your way to being crowned the number one workshop in Portia. Help the locals rebuild the town and uncover the secrets locked deep away beneath it. Be prepared though…it won't be easy! The town of Portia is full of friendly new faces for you to meet. Make friends, complete requests, exchange gifts, go on dates and let romance blossom!£29.99