- Play as a Highly Trained Monster Slayer for Hire
- Trained from early childhood and mutated to have superhuman skills, strength, and reflexes, witchers are a socially ostracized counterbalance to the monster-infested world in which they live.
- Gruesomely destroy foes as a professional monster hunter armed with a range of upgradeable weapons, mutating potions, and combat magic.
- Hunt down a wide variety of exotic monsters, from savage beasts prowling mountain passes to cunning supernatural predators lurking in the shadowy back alleys of densely populated cities.
- Invest your rewards to upgrade your weaponry and buy custom armor, or spend them on horse races, card games, fist fighting and other pleasures life brings.
Welcome to a fun-filled and hugely varied world of combat, platforming and puzzles where size shifting hero Knack is powered up and ready to save the day for action-packed platforming adventure sequel
- Shrink to traverse tight passageways, sneak into tiny entrances and dodge enemy attacks or add to Knack's mass and become a colossal golem capable of smashing your foes
- Learn improved tricks and gain awesome powers as you battle the Goblin army; unleash over 20 different moves, from dazzling kicks and punches to devastating body slams and long range grab attacks
- Collect ancient relics to gain immense size and strength; bring a friend along to help in two-player co-op mode
Set on a quest to bring a girl back to life, your task is to bring down 16 gigantic beasts. Armed with only your wits, a magical sword and a bow, venture out into expansive landscapes on the back of your trusty steed and seek out each Colossus. But be warned - while each giant has a specific weakness, finding and exploiting it will be far from simple. A thrilling mixture of exploration, platforming, puzzle-solving and action awaits.£18.39 £27.39
Battle in iconic locations from the multiverse, including Zordon's Training Room and Command Center from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Harwood County Warzone from Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Mystic Forest from Power Rangers Mystic Force, Lord Drakkon's Throne Room from Boom! Comics' Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Corinth from Power Rangers R.P.M., Planet Earth: Cenozoic Era and Tower from 2017 Movie, and Space Patrol Delta Base from Power Rangers S.P.D.£24.99
Enter the near-future metropolis of Detroit in 2038 – a city rejuvenated by the introduction of highly advanced androids that exist only to serve mankind. But that’s all about to change…
Step into the shoes of three distinct android characters as this brave new world teeters on the brink of chaos. Your decisions dramatically alter how the game’s intense, branching narrative plays out. With thousands of choices and dozens of endings, how will you affect the future of Detroit?£24.39
- Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise, developed exclusively for PlayStation 4, by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place, with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side divided by a vast wall. In the midst of it all stands a Shadow Marshal, an elite soldier, the best of the best.
- Brand new story with more story missions than ever, in a richly detailed open world 2.5 times larger than before
- Manipulate gravity and soar through the skies at the touch of a button with the DUALSHOCK 4 motion sensors
- Seamlessly switch between three gravity attack modes to string together devastating attack combos
- Perform powerful new tag-team attacks with the AI-controlled Raven
- Unique visuals blending Japanese and French comic book styles to create stunning characters and environments
In Dead Rising 4, players will step foot inside the seasonal festivities of Willamette, Colorado amidst a mysterious outbreak that is spreading across the Willamette Memorial Megaplex Mall and surrounding town. Photojournalist Frank West returns 16 years after the events of the original Dead Rising. An ordinary guy that finds himself in extraordinary situations, Frank seeks to uncover the truth behind a government conspiracy responsible for the outbreak. With intense action and an unmatched level of weapon and character customization, Dead Rising 4, delivers a heart pounding experience as players explore, scavenge and fight to survive in an open world sandbox on the brink of the next zombie apocalypse.£15.39 £22.39
Critically acclaimed and best-selling PlayStation franchise LittleBigPlanet makes its debut on PlayStation 4 with LittleBigPlanet 3. Sackboy is back, this time with playable new friends – Toggle, OddSock, and Swoop – each with their own unique abilities and personalities. This handcrafted adventure is set to revolutionise the way gamers play, create, and share in the world of LittleBigPlanet when it releases in November 2014£15.39 £22.39
- An Unlikely Companion: discover a fantastical beast named Trico who will act as companion and protector, forging a bond that drives an emotional and harrowing journey.
- Truly Unique Gameplay: take control of an ordinary young boy who must communicate with his gigantic companion in order to overcome obstacles and survive mysterious dangers.
- A Beautiful Fantasy World: through advanced lighting and particle effects, detailed environments, and lifelike character animation, The last Guardian transports players to a breathtaking world filled with crumbling ruins and mysterious secrets to discover.
- Unlock and play as over 100 playable characters from The LEGO Movie 2 and the first film.
- Journey to the Systar System and discover new worlds.
- Scour the LEGO galaxy for Relics and Master Pieces.
- Explore new worlds from The LEGO Movie 2 and revisit iconic locations from the first film.
- Build special LEGO objects to discover new areas and items.
- Build structures to unlock more rewards and missions.
- Battle against the alien space invaders and challenging bosses.
- New type of culinary co-op game. The Onion Kingdom is a rich world full of cruel and unusual kitchens for you to conquer.
- As you play the game you'll unlock new levels, new chef characters, and a competitive challenge where teams of 2 go head-to-head.
- Includes exclusive DLC, The Last Morsel, which includes 6 new levels, desert island world, and 6 wacky chefs.
From critically acclaimed developers Naughty Dog comes the first standalone adventure in UNCHARTED franchise history led by fan-favorite character, Chloe Frazer. UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy will come with access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer and Survival modes. Online multiplayer on PS4 requires a PlayStation Plus membership, sold separately. Owners of UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition, UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Triple Pack, and UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Explorer's Pack will receive UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy as a download at launch.£15.39 £22.39
Control giant, futuristic fighting machines, known as RIGS, and compete in teams, in purpose-purpose-built RIGS arenas located in big cities all around the world.
Playstation VR required.£17.39 £20.39
- Legacy Lux Set for PS4 Pre Order Bonus
- Procedurally Generated Worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play.
- Freestyle Bike Controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs.
- Rogue-Bike: Earn special mutators each time you play and work out which abilities work best for your riding style.
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth and earn new bikes and threads.
- Fully licensed soundtrack: We've partnered up with drum & bass label Liquicity to bring you the perfect soundtrack for hitting the mountains.
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, Superhot VR is the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and manoeuvre through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
This title requires Move Controllers.£19.99
Just Cause 3 Gold Edition includes the critically acclaimed Just Cause 3 game as well as a great selection of extra missions, explosive weapons and vehicles to expand your experience in Medici.
Air, Land and Sea Expansion Pass
Weaponised Vehicle Pack
Explosive Weapon Pack
Reaper Missile Mech, Kousava Rifle£19.99
Rogue agent Rico Rodriguez journeys to Solis, a huge South American world home of conflict, oppression and extreme weather conditions. Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!Day One Edition includes the Neon Racer Pack including a special supercar, wingsuit, and parachute.£19.99
Take charge of operations on the legendary islands of the Muertes archipelago and bring the wonder, majesty and danger of dinosaurs to life. Build for Science, Entertainment or Security interests in an uncertain world where life always finds a way. Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them. Play with life itself to give your dinosaurs unique behaviours , traits and appearances, then contain and profit from them to fund your global search for lost dinosaur DNA. Control the big picture with deep management tools or go hands-on to confront challenges on the ground or in the air.£19.99
- Jump into the boots of an elite special forces soldier, equally lethal on the ground and space, in an emotionally gripping new Star Wars campaign that spans over 30 years and bridges events between the film's Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Join your squadron and weave in between asteroids fields, fly through Imperial Dock Yards and take down massive capital ships as you pilot legendary starfighters in high stakes dogfights with up to 24 players and 40 AI ships
- Team up with a friend from the comfort of your couch with two-player offline split-screen play; Earn rewards, customise your troopers and heroes, and bring your upgrades with you on the online multiplayer battleground.
- Robust roster of DC Comics heroes and villians - Play and unlock more than 150 characters with amazing powers and abilities, including members of the Justice League, and BIG LEGO Figures such as Cyborg, Solomon Grundy and more.
- exciting space combat - For the first time ever, battle with Batman and his allies in outer space and the various Lantern worlds including Zamaron and Odym.
- hack computer terminals - Enter a virtual world to escape mazes, battle in arenas, and race to find the code.
- Bat-tastic Gadget wheel - With a simple press of a button, choose and upgrade select character's suits and abilities.
- variety of iconic locales - Visit the Hall of Justice, the Batcave, and the Justice League Watchtower to access shops, trophy rooms, and the hero and vehicle customisers
If this sounds like your idea of a fun time, you'll enjoy Knowledge is Power for the PS4. It's a PlayLink game, so no need for extra controllers - everyone can join in using their phone or tablet. Just download the app, connect over Wi-Fi, and off you go.
Up to six players can enter the fabled Pyramid of Knowledge, running from room to room as you try to work out who's the pharaohest of them all. It's not just about trivia, but tactics too - you can slow your opponents down with strategic Power Plays and tricky touch-screen challenges.£12.39 £18.39
From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception.
Uncharted Collection Game£15.39 £18.39
- Live the complete Batman experience with the introduction of the Batmobile and enhancements to signature features
- the Batmobile is brought to life with a new distinct visual appearance and a full range of on-board high-tech gadgetry
- for the first time in the series, explore the entirety of Gotham City in a completely open and free-roaming game world
- more combat moves and high-tech gadgetry than before, including 'gadgets while gliding' Ability and upgraded utility belt
- fully Immerse yourself in the chaos in the streets, taking down individual villains or pursuing the core narrative path
- Virtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse, Arizona Sunshine is an FPS built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies
- Real-life weapon handling: Using "PS Move" controllers or the "PS VR" Aim Controller, handle a range of weapons with real-life movements
- Full-size campaign: Built in VR-sized chunks that together form a full narrative
- Free exploration: Move around freely to explore treacherous canyons, deep, dark mines, and more
- Co-op multiplayer: Join forces in co-op campaign or multiplayer horde mode
- PlayStation(r) move required (x2)
A true, full-length open-world game for VR has arrived from award-winning developers, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim VR reimagines the complete epic fantasy masterpiece with an unparalleled sense of scale, depth, and immersion. From battling ancient dragons to exploring rugged mountains and more, Skyrim VR brings to life a complete open world for you to experience any way you choose. Skyrim VR includes the critically-acclaimed core game and official add-ons – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel and the future of the Empire hangs in the balance. As Dragonborn, the prophesied hero born with the power of The Voice, you are the only one who can stand amongst them.£17.99
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot brings virtual reality to the Revolution against the Nazis
- Paris. 1980. You're the best hacker in town. Your mission: aid the French resistance by taking control of powerful Nazi war machines
- ram, gun down, and burn your way through the city of love, leaving Dead Nazis in your wake. Saddle up, Cyberpilot, you're one of us now
- Out of the frying pan, into the fire...
- You've saved the world once before, but now a new threat has arisen. It's time to get back in the kitchen to stave off the hunger of The Walking Bread!
- ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MADNESS- You'll knead to work together to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer.
- FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS- Cook in new kitchens ranging from sushi restaurants, magic schools and mines!
- ROMAINE CALM! - Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve.
- WHET YOUR APPETITE! - Cook up a range of new recipes including sushi, cakes, burgers and pizzas.
- Team up with up to three other players in cooperative adventures that reward both teamwork and individual skill
- Choose from an arsenal of customisable Javelin exosuits - armour designed to provide its pilot with incredible offensive and defensive capabilities
- The Javeline exosuits - and accompanying gear, weapons and equipment - can be heavily customised and personalised as you rank up and defeat powerful foes. Anthem's visually spectacular, evolving and open world features unpredictable conditions, hazards and enemies