- Compatible with most PlayStation, X-Box, Switch & retro console controllers
- Holds all mobile phone devices
- Includes 2m (6ft) micro USB charging cable
- Styled on "Vault Boy 76" from the Fallout franchise
- Official licensed merchandise
- Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours
- An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy cinematic carnage
- Collect, upgrade, and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning - you can even build and manage entire settlements
- Authoritative: The only officially-licensed Pip-Boy 2000 replica.
- Authentic: Vault-Tec through-and-through; nothing comes closer to the real thing.
- Working mechanisms: Spring-loaded buttons and a holotape ejection mechanism.
- Over 100 parts: Huge level of intricate detail for an authentic look once assembled.
- Easy to build: No specialist skills are necessary for this project. The easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions take you through the rewarding process of creating this legendary piece of RobCo hardware in the comfort of your own home.
- Vault-Tec has supplied everything you need to build this masterpiece: no paint or glue needed.
- Limited to 9,995 worldwide
- Officially licensed
- Individually numbered
- Embossed on both sides
- Packaged in a hard plastic case. Coin comes in a separate protective case allowing the coin to be taken out of original packaging for display purposes. Original packaging is also re-sealable.
- Size – 3.8cm diameter